- Payment Info
- Returns & Exchanges
- Sales & Deals
- Corporate & Private Tasting Events, Weddings & Parties
- Reward Points
- Is there a minimum order?
There is no minimum order quantity but a delivery charge of $10 applies for orders under $90 (after discounts).
- Do I need to register to make an order?
No, you can choose guest checkout if you do not wish to sign up for an account. However, as a registered user, you will be able to save your shipping and billing addresses, review past purchases and bookmark your favourites to help you enjoy faster and smoother shopping.
- How can I order?
Orders may be placed via our webpage and by phone
- Choose your preferred tipple and add the wine to your shopping cart.
- Proceed to checkout. If you are a registered customer you can now log in to your account. If you prefer to continue as a guest choose the guest checkout option. During the checkout process, you will be prompted for personal, delivery, and billing details.
- Review and submit your order. Once your order has been submitted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation containing all the details of the order such as wines purchased, the price breakdown, payment method, and delivery information within 12 hours.
- How can I use my voucher or promotion code online?
You must be registered and logged in to your account. At checkout under payment method you will see the option to either use your voucher or promotion code. Upon applying your code, the system will amend your total price accordingly.
- Can I include a personalised message if I want to send wine as a gift?
Yes, if you’d like to send a gift to someone special we are happy to include a card with a personal note & suitable packaging – free of charge. Just type in your message at the end of your ordering process under the “Add comments to your order section”
- What payments method do you accept?
We offer a couple of different payment methods:
- Payment via Bank transfer
- Payment via PayNow
- Cash on delivery
- Can I change or cancel my order after I already paid?
Yes sure, as long as the order hasn’t been dispatched already – just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6514 3227 and we will make the necessary changes.
- Do you deliver everywhere in Singapore?
We deliver island wide including Sentosa, but are unable to deliver to the outlying islands
- When can I expect my order?
You can select your preferred delivery date at checkout.
We can deliver your wine as early as the next day and also have an Express 2 hour delivery option Monday - Friday during operating hours for $20.
Give us a call if you know beforehand that you won’t be able to receive the wines and we will try to reschedule the delivery with our driver where possible. Additionally we are happy to leave wine at your own risk on your doorstep, a pre-arranged hiding place, a neighbour or with security guards, just let us know.
If we are not able to reach you once our driver has arrived our driver will bring the wines back to our warehouse, reschedule the delivery & charge a re-delivery fee of $10.
Returns & Exchanges
- What if I don’t like the wine I ordered?
Of course we want our customers to enjoy our all of our wines since we love them! However we do realize that tastes do vary widely. So if you are not 100% satisfied with the wines you purchased from us give us a call at +65 6514 3227 or send us an email to email@example.com & we will make it right by you.
Promotions, Deals & Events
- Do you offer special Deals & Promotions on a regular basis?
Yes we do! You can either learn about them by signing up to our weekly email or straight on our homepage under the weekly specials section.
Corporate Tastings, Private Tastings, Weddings & Parties
- Can you help me organise a tasting event for my company?
Absolutely, we have hosted a variety of corporate tasting events before. Send us an email with your enquiry (Date, Number of people, wine preferences etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to provide you with all the necessary info.
- I am planning a Party, do you offer private tasting events?
Yes we do! We got a couple of different options when planning a private tasting with us, ranging from masterclasses to open format tasting events.
- I am looking for wines for my upcoming wedding banquet, which wines do you recommend?
We have identified a list of wines that are definite crowd-pleasers and have been proven to be very successful for wedding events. Drop us an email & we will provide you with our full wedding wine list.
- Do you offer wine on consignment?
Yes! Depending on the amount of bottles you order we offer consignment options between up to 30% of the total volume, provided that the returned wines are in a re-sellable condition. Meaning, the returned bottles haven’t been chilled and the seals & labels are intact.
- Do you provide free delivery & pick up to my preferred venue?
Yes, as long as your order exceeds the $90 minimum spend to qualify for free delivery. We will take care of the delivery & pickup (if any).
- Can I rent glasses from you?
Yes, we are happy to provide you with Red, Whites or Sparkling wine glasses for a small fee.
- The Reward Points Program has been discontinued since December 2019.