Terms & Conditions
GENERAL SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By ordering our products you certify to be over 18 years old and to be allowed to purchase or consume alcohol.
You can order by -• Telephone: +65 6514 3227• Via our website at www.undergroundwines.com.sg• By e-mail to [email protected]
We accept bank transfers, cash, paypal (credit cards through paypal) or cheques payable to `Underground Wines Pte Ltd’. All payments collected are in SGD. All wines and spirits or other goods ordered remain the property of Underground Wines Pte Ltd until payment is received in full.
We reserve the right to change our prices. Prices are subject to currency and market fluctuations, changes in duty and GST as well as stock levels.
Our delivery times are Monday to Saturday 10am to 2pm, 1pm to 5pm, 4pm to 8pm. We will try to accomodate your prefered delivery time but this is not always possible. Likewise we cannot guarantee next day delivery for orders delivered after 2pm the day prior. Orders can be processed for delivery up to 30 days in the future, and we are unable to guarantee the quality of wine / storage conditions for orders further into the future.
- Receipt of Goods : Deliveries are signed for as 'Unexamined'. You should inspect the goods as soon as possible and notify us immediately of breakages or wine shortages. We are unable to guarantee credit or replacements unless we are notified within 2 days of delivery of the order. If you will not be at the delivery address at the time of delivery and wish us to leave your order in a safe place, please advise us.
- We reserve the right to charge for re-delivery of orders that have not been completed due to incorrect address information being supplied by the customer or inability to deliver wine if nobody is home or another arrangement hasn't been made. Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your goods in the agreed time, we will not be liable if we fail to do so due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Substitutes/Availability : All wines are subject to availability. When selecting the wines on our price list we try to ensure that they will remain available. However, some items will inevitably go out of stock and we therefore reserve the right to select and deliver to you a substitute (of equal or higher value) to the wine you have ordered, to avoid delay in the delivery of orders. If we are unable to supply a particular item, or do not supply a substitute, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item.
The description and prices payable for the wine that you order are clearly set out in our newsletter, price list, tasting notes or website. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to provide that item to you at the stated price. In the unlikely event that an item has been over charged a full refund of the difference will be given.
- On occasion we may offer other services, special offers, discounts, promotions etc that are not specifically referred to in these terms and conditions. Such matters shall be subject, in addition to these terms and conditions, to specific terms and conditions relating to such matters.
- No wines are sold on an assignement basis. If required, do let us know beforehand. We will inform you of our terms and condition and whether we are able to assist you.
- Third party beneficiaries : Irrespective of whether the wines have been bought for a third party or ownership is actually or beneficially transferred to that third party (whether related to you or not) and whether or not we have been informed of this, you, and only you, shall be our client in respect of your reserves and shall be solely responsible for all payments and for providing all instructions in relation to the reserve.
Cancellation of orders : Wine orders may be cancelled within 2 working days provided goods have not been delivered. A full refund will be offered only when request to cancel is received in writing. Any cancelled order will be refunded within 30 days.
UG Club: Membership is at our discretion and based upon reaching a spend level in the past 1 year. Special offers and incentives are offered to this group and are redeemable by them only.
We are committed to providing our customers with an unsurpassed level of service and are equally committed to ensuring we provide a safe and legal product. If a wine is corked or faulty, you will need to let us know within 1 week of delivery and we will offer a replacement or credit on the return of the bottle in question. If you do not like the wine please contact us on +65 65143227 or email us at [email protected] within 1 week and we will be happy to make arrangements to have any wine collected and replaced.For any further advice, please contact The Underground Wines Team
designed and developed by Ishmeet Narula