Terms & Conditions
GENERAL SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By ordering our products you certify to be over 18 years old and to be allowed to purchase or consume alcohol.
You can order by -• Telephone: +65 6514 3227• Via our website at www.undergroundwines.com.sg• By e-mail to email@example.com
We accept bank transfers, cash, paypal (credit cards through paypal) or cheques payable to `Underground Wines Pte Ltd’. All payments collected are in SGD. All wines and spirits or other goods ordered remain the property of Underground Wines Pte Ltd until payment is received in full.
We reserve the right to change our prices. Prices are subject to currency and market fluctuations, changes in duty and GST as well as stock levels. All promotions are further subject to their specific Terms & Conditions detailed on the Promotion Details page.
Our delivery slots are available Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays. We will try to accomodate your prefered delivery time but this is not always possible. Likewise, we cannot guarantee next day delivery for orders received after 2pm the day prior. Orders can be processed for delivery up to 30 days in the future. We are unable to offer returns for orders more than 7 days into the future. A pickup option is available on workdays before noon, but must be confirmed beforehand given the limited opening hours for the warehouse. We are unable to provide free delivery for orders where the pick up option has been selected.
We also offer an Express 2 hour delivery service Monday to Friday during operating hours for a fee of $20.
- We reserve the right to charge for re-delivery of orders that have not been completed due to incorrect address information being supplied by the customer or inability to deliver your wine if nobody is home or another arrangement hasn't been made. Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your wine in the agreed time, we will not be liable if we fail to do so due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Substitutes/Availability : All wines are subject to availability. When selecting the wines on our price list we try to ensure that they will remain available. However, some wines will inevitably go out of stock and we therefore reserve the right to select and deliver to you a substitute (of equal or higher value) to the wine you have ordered, to avoid delay in the delivery of orders. If we are unable to supply a particular wine, or do not supply a substitute, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that wine.
The description and prices payable for the wine that you order are clearly set out in our newsletter, price list, tasting notes or website. If, by mistake, we have under-priced a wine, we will not be liable to provide that wine to you at the stated price. In the unlikely event that a wine has been overcharged a full refund of the difference will be given.
Except for wines with a vintage noted, we follow a rolling vintage. Please do contact us if you would like to confirm the vintage for such wines before purchasing.
- On occasion we may offer other services, special offers, discounts, promotions etc that are not specifically referred to in these terms and conditions. Such matters shall be subject, in addition to these terms and conditions, to specific terms and conditions relating to such matters.
- We are able to offer wines on a consignment basis for event orders. If required, please get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you of our terms and conditions and whether we are able to assist you.
- Third party beneficiaries : Irrespective of whether the wines have been bought for a third party or ownership is actually or beneficially transferred to that third party (whether related to you or not) and whether or not we have been informed of this, you, and only you, shall be our client in respect of your reserves and shall be solely responsible for all payments and for providing all instructions in relation to the reserve.
- Cancellation of orders : Wine orders may be cancelled within 2 working days provided your wines have not been delivered. A full refund will be offered only when request to cancel is received in writing. Any cancelled order will be refunded within 30 days.
We are committed to providing our customers with an unsurpassed level of service and are equally committed to ensuring we provide a safe and legal product. If a wine is corked or faulty, you will need to let us know within 1 week of delivery and we will offer a replacement or credit on the return of the bottle in question. If you do not like the wine please contact us on +65 65143227 or email us at email@example.com within 1 week and we will be happy to make arrangements to have any wine collected and replaced.For any further advice, please contact The Underground Wines Team
designed and developed by Ishmeet Narula